Chocolates can be used to for decorating cakes or any deserts. These chocolate cups are so easy to make, that even a kid can make it.
Chocolate CupsChocolates can be used to for decorating cakes or any deserts. These chocolate cups are so easy to make, that even a kid can make it.Nimmy Raghu
Dark Chocolate (grated)
Brush or spoon
- First of all, we have to temper the chocolate. Don't be afraid about the term "tempering chocolates". It is a refined term for "melting the chocolate".
- Don't add anything to the chocolate, just cut the chocolates into small pieces and either use a double boiler or melt it in a microwave oven, micro mode - power high for 1 minute. Take out from oven and stir nicely, so that if any pieces of chocolates are left, it would also be melted.
- Take a cupcake liner/wrapper and pour some of the melted chocolate in the centre. With a spoon or brush (use only a new one, not the one which you use for painting :) ) spread the chocolate on all the sides, so that the entire cup's inside is covered with chocolate.
- Do the same procedure for the rest of the cupcake liners. Keep these in a freezer for 5 minutes. You can see that the chocolate is set. Do the same procedure once again for a second coat.
- Again keep it in the freezer for 5 minutes. Take out and carefully, peal out the cupcake liners. You may be able to take out the cupcake liners without tearing it.
- Chocolate cups are ready. You can put in your favourite ice cream or some fruits or even a chocolate mousse in them and serve. Enjoy!!! I served the chocolate cups with coffee ice cream in it.