This is a very simple and easy preparation with paneer and other veggies..
Red Chilli powder
Kashmiri Chilli powder
Dry Mango powder/Amchur powder
Green Chilli (finely chopped)
Coriander leaves (finely chopped)
Mint leaves (finely chopped)
- Cut paneer into cubes. Take out the seeds from the tomato and cut into large pieces. Similarly, cut the capsicum and onion. Keep this aside.
- For marination - Dry roast and grind cumin seeds, coriander seeds, fennel seeds, green cardamom, cloves, black pepper, star anise and shahee jeera into a smooth powder. Keep this aside.
- In a large bowl, add ginger garlic paste, turmeric powder, red chilli powder, coriander powder, salt, kashmiri chilli powder, refined oil, coriander leaves, mint leaves, lime juice, dry mango powder, chaat masala, green chilli, whisked curd and the ground masala. Mix them well.
- Add paneer, tomato, capsicum and onion which we had cut earlier, into this masala mixture. Mix well, till all the pieces are nicely coated with the masala mix.
- Now keep the marinated paneer and vegetable mix in the fridge for 45 minutes.
- After 45 minutes, skewer the tikkas for roasting, either on a skewer or on a toothpick. Heat little oil on a non stick pan or use a griller and grill the tikkas till they are cooked.
- As curd is added, the masala may get burnt fast. So keep an eye while it is cooking. Serve it hot.